Friday, September 26, 2008

Pictures from the week

I was so lazy yesterday.  I didn't get out of my pj's until around 11:30 am.  It was great.  

We watched Grey's Anatomy last night.  I am disappointed.  It just isn't as good as it used to be.  Why is it that George gets all the hot girls on the show? Give me a break, I feel like the writers are trying to make him much cooler then he is.  It is annoying.  

We are getting a babysitter tomorrow afternoon.  Dave and I are both really excited.  She is coming over around 12:30.  We are going to run errands and who knows what else.  It will be nice to get out get with Dave.

We gave Samuel cauliflower this week as his new food.  He loves it.  So far the only food he really dislikes is bananas.  He prefers all the orange veggies, but he is starting to like the green ones too.  I always look forward to seeing what kind of reaction he will give us when we try a new food.  It is pretty funny.  

Thank goodness it is Friday.  I am so ready for the weekend.  

Here are some pictures from the last couple of days:







No comments: