Sunday, September 14, 2008

How do you know you are old?

It is, I guess now Sunday morning, almost 1 am and obviously something is not normal if I am up right now.  

Dave and I came up with a list.  How do you know when you are old? 
1.  It is 12 am and you are hanging out with friends and you are soooo tired. (Feels like at least 2 or 3 am). 
2. You are craving Del Taco, you get in the drive-thru and there isn't a line (because it is way too fucking early, even though it feels like the middle of the night).
3. You have to put your baby to bed before you chow down on Del Taco.
4. You ask for and use the del scorcho sauce on the disgusting tacos you just ordered and your mouth is on fire because the stupid sauce is way too hot.
5. You realize you are posting a blog at 1 am, you are trashed and you only had 3 glasses of wine. 
6.  Your stomach is killing you from eating Del Taco.

I think that is it.  I am so tired.  I am drinking water, thinking about getting some Gatorade and heading to bed, so I can be ready for my child to wake me up in about 5 hours.  This is awesome.  Remind me again why I decided to go out tonight.  

No comments: