Saturday, September 20, 2008

Haven't posted in a while

We have been very busy around here.  Dave's surgery was very successful.  He is sore, but doing well.  He is able to put weight on his leg and kind of bend his knee.  I asked him not to try to bend his knee in front of me because it freaks me out.  I don't even want to think about what might happen if he bent it really far and the incisions burst open.  Oh my goodness, even writing about it makes me start gagging.  We are going to be taking it easy the rest of the weekend.  

Oma came in town, thank goodness to help out with Samuel, while I was taking care of Dave.  Thank you Thank you Thank you Oma!! She left this afternoon, so now I have 3 babies to take care of (Dave, Samuel and George).  

I am still very tired.  Although Samuel is now sleeping much better, Dave is now waking up and needing new ice packs and pain pills.  Hopefully tonight will be better. 

I was able to get away today and get a much needed massage.  It was wonderful.  I haven't had one since I was pregnant.

I will post lots of pictures tomorrow.  

Have a great Saturday night and a great rest of the weekend.  

No comments: