Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Amazing

Thank goodness the new teeth coming in have not effected Samuel's new sleeping schedule.  He is a true sleeper now.  It is 7am and I am up and had half a cup of coffee and the boy is still asleep.  He went to bed around 7:45 last night and is still asleep.  I just went in to check on him to make sure he was still breathing because this is not normal.  He is snoozing away.  It is amazing how well he is sleeping now that we finally got him to sleep through the night.  

I am going to try to do some things around the house before he wakes up.  Have a great Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Sleeping through the night is a huge milestone for him and mostly for you! He is changing and becoming more expressive each time I see pictures. I am excited to hear that you are running. Good luck. Keep it up and we can plan to run in a race together in the spring!