Thursday, September 4, 2008

Can it already be Thursday?

This week has flown by.  I don't know where the time has gone.  

So I know I am a complete dork, but this morning Samuel was getting cranky because it was close to his nap time, so I was holding him and bouncing him and he put his thumb in his mouth and put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes.  It is the first time that he cuddled with me like that.  It was so sweet.  

Last night I took a few pictures.  Dave was on the floor with Samuel playing.  Samuel decided to use Dave as leverage to try to get on the ottoman and get the TV remote.  When I told him no he can't do that, you will see the look he gave me.  It is priceless.  I am sure as he gets older I will be getting many more of these looks.  


Here is his attempt to get the remote:

This is the look he gave me, when I told him no: 




I found out that a movie theatre in town has mommy and baby movie time.  They have it every Wednesday and it is usually one of the first movies of the morning, but you can go with your baby.  So if the baby cries or is loud it doesn't matter because you are watching another movie with other moms and babies.  I plan on going sometime soon, so I will let you all know how it goes.

Samuel is just waking up, so I better go.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Charisa said...

How funny! Looks like he knew exactly what he was doing! I've heard about the Mommy and Baby Movies, never have gone though. Let us know how it goes!