Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Pictures

Today I think I am going to do some organizing.  Our pantry is in terrible shape and I can't find things because nothing is organized and it is really bothering me.  

Dave is having knee surgery tomorrow.  We have to be there at noon and it is an out-patient procedure.  Oma is coming in town to take care of Samuel.  I didn't want to have to drag him to the hospital and try to keep him occupied and try to keep him from screaming in the waiting room.  Oma is staying until Saturday afternoon.  I think Dave should be feeling better by then.

I don't know if it is the colder weather or what, but I am tired, cranky and my body is hurting. 

I know it is only Wednesday, but it seems like it should be Thursday or Friday.  This week is taking for ever.  

Here are some pictures of Samuel from this morning:

    
I'm so innocent:

No, I'm not:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah
It was really great to see you and Dave and to meet Samual. It has been a long time, but just like old times. You are an awesome mom. Samuel is a cutie. And I love you all.

Jamie