Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pictures from the last week

For those of you that did not see this when I posted it on Facebook, here is a picture of the boys last week in their footed pajamas. I think they look absolutely adorable.

This is what Samuel is normally doing to Joseph. He always wants to lay on top of him and as you can see Joseph loves it.

Joseph started to make these crazy faces and I was able to finally get some this morning:



Samuel cooperated for pictures today:



This is our lot. Hopefully a hole will be dug very soon.



4 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Sarah,

Your boys are absolutely adorable! It is amazing how much Joseph has grown and precious to see the two of them so sweet together. Enjoy it while it lasts!! Before long there will be many battles over toys....

Congrats on your new house project. Can't wait to see the pictures of the ongoing progress.

Paula

megan said...

love the pics!!! and so exciting about the house!! I can't wait to see it. :)

Sarah said...

Paula, thank you so much for your comments. The boys are a lot of fun right now. I have a feeling as soon as Joseph starts becoming mobile he is going to start beating up on Samuel. I think he is just waiting.

Megan, what is going on with you? Thanks for your posts, it always makes me happy to know that you are checking in. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

the pictures of the boys are so very precious.It always reminds me of how much you love them, and that when one sees the genuine love and hugs between the boys...you are truly a great mom.
marleen