Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The House and Joseph

We have a huge hole in the ground. They are making progress with our new house and it is really exciting. We have almost completed all our decision making. Randomly in the middle of the night or when I am falling asleep, I start thinking about things we need to do or questions we need to ask the builder. I have decided to keep a notebook and pen by the side of the bed, so when I have these great ideas or questions I can quickly jot them down. It drives me nuts when I can't remember things. Right now I am not remembering much. I feel like my brain is overloaded.




I am busier then I think I have ever been in my life. I wish I had much more time in the day. Or I wish that Joseph and Samuel would go to bed earlier and sleep in later, which would give me more time in my day.

Today Joseph and I hung out while Samuel is at school. I took some really good pictures of him. He is so funny now. He smiles all the time and makes the craziest faces. It is almost hard to get a good picture of him because of all the crazy looks he gives when I pull out the camera. I can't believe that he is 8 months old.

Joseph went to sleep about an hour ago and is still sound asleep, which sucks because I have to leave in about 5 minutes to pick Samuel up. However, while he was asleep I organized all of our bills, cut all the brussel sprouts up that we are eating for dinner (which if you don't cook with brussel sprouts very much, the preparation of the sprouts are so time consuming because I like to cut them up), unloaded the dishwasher, loaded it and did all the dishes. It is amazing what I can get done in an hour.

Well, I am off to pick Samuel up. Here are some 8 month pictures of Joseph:








3 comments:

Mom said...

Joseph is so cute, I love his smile especially when he shows his 2 front teeth. I'm so excited about the house. Hopefully they will have great weather so that it will be done on time. Love you, Mom

markandandrea said...

Look at those teeth! He is such a cutie and getting so big. I can't imagine him crawling around everywhere, but I'm sure he'll be doing it any second now.

Your lot looks great. The pics remind me of when my parents built our house 17 yrs ago. We would visit our lot frequently and play in the big hole or the frame of the house as it was being built.

Laura and Jonathan said...

What a cute guy! I just love my newphews...cutest boys around! And we're really excited for you all and the new house. Looks great so far!