Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Teeth

What does a screaming boy, sleepless nights, fever, poopy diapers and all around unhappiness equal? Top left middle tooth breaking through the gums yesterday. Joseph hasn't been the most pleasant baby to be around, but now we have an explanation. Joseph slept last night from 7 pm (woke up coughing for about 10 minutes at 11pm, but went right back to sleep) until 5:15. I can't believe that I got 6 hours straight of sleep. It felt great this morning. I guess the tooth coming through made a big difference.

Last night when we were reading Samuel a book he was being adorable. I couldn't help myself so I gave him a really big hug and I said "I love you so much Samuel." He just huffed and said "I know you do Mommy." When did my little boy become a big boy!?

I am about to make homemade chicken barley soup. It is cold outside and we need something warm. I have to do it while Joseph is napping or I will never get it done. I am off.

No comments: