Thursday, October 7, 2010

Paintings for our new home

I have this obsession, probably comes from my Dad, with art. I am determined not to have anything in my house except for original artwork. We have lots of photographs, but my goal is to start saving money and purchasing paintings.

I found this website today, a gallery in Chicago, Melanee Cooper Gallery, that has the most amazing artists. I wanted to list my favorites so I can look them up later if they are no longer featured at this gallery:
John Denpcy
Michael Kessler
Miranda Lake
James Leonard
Tremain Smith
Jill Sutton (I am LOVING her stuff)
Cheryl Warrick
Alicia LaChance (she is a St. Louis artist and I met her at the St. Louis Art Fair - email address: starz_fell@yahoo.com and phone number is 314.398.9636)

I also love this art work from Ginny Herzog.


No comments: