Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pictures and More Pictures

I just can't take enough pictures of the boys lately. They are playing together so much and having so much fun and I love being able to capture it on camera. I try to get videos of them, but inevitably Samuel sees that I have the video camera on and then he want to hold it and look right into the lens and the videos end up not being the greatest.

This week Samuel has been calling me Mommy. He never really called me Mommy before, it was always Mom or Mama. Now all the sudden he is calling me by Mommy. I feel my heart melting every time. Even when he is driving me nuts, when he says Mommy, I can't help it, but my heart just softens. I love it. Samuel has really been curious about where we are going when I am driving. He always asks me which way I am going to turn: right, left or go straight. This weekend when Oma and Opa were in town, Oma would sing the ABC's to Samuel every time he washed his hands. Samuel has been pretty good with his ABC's but could never get through the whole alphabet without getting confused on some letters. Well, he knows them all now. He can also say about 5 words in Spanish. They are pretty simple (even I know them), but I think that is pretty good. It is amazing how much he is learning.

Well, I am off to wake up Joseph and pick Samuel up from school. I don't understand why Joseph usually sleeps for 45 minutes, but when I need to pick Samuel up from school, he sleeps for 2 hours. Amazing timing.

Here are some pictures of the boys: