Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today is Dave's birthday. I wanted to post something earlier, but I have about 15 minutes of alone time now and I finally have to opportunity. Happy Birthday to the most wonderful husband and father. We all love you lots!

We are going to celebrate a little bit tonight with Mexican food. Then tomorrow night Dave and I are going to go out and celebrate. Yeah for alone time!

On Saturday morning, Dave's parents are coming in town and we are going to celebrate again with a yummy dinner and cake. It is a weekend of celebrating.

I am really excited about Sunday though. We are going to take Samuel (well and everyone else is coming too), to see a real Thomas the Tank Engine. Thomas is going to be in Granite City, Illinois which is about 30 minutes away. We had to get tickets ahead of time so that we will all be able to ride the train. I am so excited. I have been talking to Samuel about it since I bought the tickets and he is asking everyday when we are going to see Thomas. I can't wait to see the look on his face when Thomas actually pulls into the station. I will post lots of pictures.

I am off to get a few things done before I have to wake Samuel up from his nap.

Again, Happy Birthday Dave!

No comments: