Monday, October 11, 2010

Ignorant People and Funny and Smart boys

I just have to complain a little bit. I hate this time of year when we see political commercials non stop.

I have some time to watch the Today show this morning and I am absolutely disgusted by Carl Paladino, the Tea Party candidate in New York and the Hasidic Jewish leaders he was talking to regarding homosexuals. Here is an article about what was said, it is absolutely disgusting and so sad. Paladino's interview on the Today show makes him look even worse. I don't know how he can say with a straight face that he will be the Governor for all people in New York when he is clearly discriminating.

Okay now to funnier and happier things.

Conversation with Samuel last night:

Samuel: Mom what clock is it?

Me: Do you mean, "What time is it?"

Samuel: Yes, what clock is it?

Me: It is 5:30.

Samuel: Is it bedtime yet?

Me: No, it is dinner time. Are you ready for bed?

Samuel: No, what clock is bedtime?

Me: You mean, what time is bedtime? It is around 7:30.

Samuel: Oh, Okay. I am tired.

Around 6:30, yesterday evening.

Samuel: Dad, what clock is it?

Dave: You mean what time is it?

Samuel: Yes.

Dave: It is 6:30.

Samuel: I watch movie now and then go to bed.

Dave: Okay.

He was in bed by 7:30. I guess we wore him out this weekend. It was nice. Such funny conversations now.




No comments: