Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What a day

It is exciting waking up to a historical moment.

Happy 32nd Anniversary Mom and Dad!

It is also Samuel's 8 month birthday.  So crazy how fast he is growing.  Here are some pictures.  They aren't very good, hopefully later today Dave and I will be able to take some good ones of him.  

Samuel slept great last night.  We tried to give him a bottle of formula and he would not take it at all.  He screamed and pushed it away.  First Dave tried and then I tried.  Bad idea for me to try, he just tried to yank my shirt down.  I don't think he is ready to stop breastfeeding.  He was so worn out after fighting us with the formula bottle that when I finally fed him he  passed out.  He cuddled up to me and fell asleep on my chest.  It was the most wonderful thing ever.  Then at 5 when I fed him this morning he did the same thing.  I wanted Dave to take a picture because he is huge now (but we had the memory card downstairs and we were too lazy to go get it).   His body takes up from my chin to almost my knees.  He is so long.  

Here are the pictures.

Samuel playing with his new toy:

Samuel eating his new toy:




No comments: