Thursday, November 20, 2008

Milestone

I know this is going to sound strange to some people, but today is a big milestone for me.  Today Samuel has been living outside my body as long as he was inside.  He has grown so much in just 8 months, 3 weeks and 1 day.   I can't believe it.  

Although Samuel has been in a great mood lately, I am in a funk.  I am exhausted, tired, cranky, bitchy, you name it I feel it.  I'm not sure what the deal is, but I am sick of it.  The weather hasn't been the greatest this week and I think it is just wearing me out.  I'm really not liking the fact that it gets dark out at 4:50 pm.  

Well, I am off to make myself a cup of coffee.  I desperately need caffeine. 

Samuel is teething like crazy:


He has been sticking out his bottom lip all the time, when he doesn't get what he wants:




No comments: