Friday, November 21, 2008

Another sleepless night

I don't know why we have the child that will not sleep.  It is 6:45 am and he is already down for his first nap of the day, if that tells you anything.  He was wide awake at 5 am.  He had a rough night last night.  He cried every 4 to 5 hours for about an hour.  I thought that since a tooth came through yesterday he would be feeling better, but I guess more are on the way.  I am so tired this morning and I know Dave is too.  He got up and went to the gym at 5 because there was no point in trying to go back to sleep.  

We are going to John Combest's wedding this weekend.  Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Laura are watching Samuel on Saturday night.  They are going to have an interesting night if Samuel keeps up his bedtime routine.  I hope he decides to behave himself.  

Here are some pictures from yesterday.  He was getting so excited to eat lunch.  I was in he kitchen warming up his food and he was waving to me.  It was pretty funny.




No comments: