Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Anniversary

Dave and I are celebrating our 4th anniversary today.  I can't believe it has been 4 years already.  It just keeps getting better and better.  

I am not sure what I am going to do today.  I need to run some errands and the bug doctors are coming by today to spray.  

I would like to read a little bit today and relax, but I doubt that will happen.  

I tried to take some pictures yesterday of Samuel since it was his 8th month birthday, but I don't think we got any great ones.  Here are a few.  




Yesterday we played outside because it was gorgeous and the wind blew the blanket over Samuel's head.  He thought it was hilarious:



Last night Samuel fell asleep on me again and Dave took a picture.  Look how big he is getting:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!!!! :)

Nicki said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys have a great one!

Charity said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Have a great night :)

Sylvia said...

Happy Anniversary Sarah! I can't believe its been 4 years!