Monday, November 10, 2008

Lots of Pictures

It is freezing today.  It was so cold last night and today and it doesn't seem like our house can get warm.  I decided that I needed to get out of the house this morning, so I put Samuel in the new coat we got him yesterday.  We got a big size because he is growing like crazy and we knew if we got a 12 month size coat he would be out of it before winter was over, so we got him an 18 month coat.  I put it on him today and it is HUGE.  He looked hilarious.  Here are some pictures:




Here are some other pictures from this morning.



Lately Samuel has been more interested in standing while he is playing rather then sitting.   Now, I said before that when  tell him to smile he does this crazy face thing.  Well, when I was taking these pictures he wouldn't stop giving me the look.  When I was looking back at the pictures, it reminded me of the Wizard of Oz and the Lollipop Guild.  

"We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild, and in the name of the Lollipop Guild...we wish to welcome you to Munchkin Land."  If only I had a huge lollipop to give him.  He thought it was quite funny that I kept singing that to him and he wouldn't stop with the smile.  Here are some pictures:


Smile...
Here is the close up:
Then he was serious:

Then smiled again:
Then serious:

Then I finally got a real smile:

No comments: