Friday, November 7, 2008

Thank you for all the Anniversary wishes.  We had a great night last night.  I went and picked up food and we had a nice candlelight dinner with champagne and our baby.  We were laughing at how much our lives have changed in just 4 years.  It is crazy.  

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY CHARISA!!!  I hope you have a great day today!

I am not sure what I am going to do today, but I can guarantee that I will be running around after Samuel.  He is into everything.  He is literally climbing up the walls.  I turned the corner yesterday and Samuel was trying to pull himself up on the walls.  It was so crazy.  He has all this extra energy lately and is a mad man.  Right now he is sitting on my lap and is only  calm because he is watching me type.  

Well I think I am going to run to the grocery store now.  

1 comment:

Charisa said...

Thanks so much for the birthday shout out! The pictures of Samuel are adorable!