Monday, November 17, 2008

Another weekend gone

I can't believe that I haven't posted since last Wednesday.  Time has really flown by.  We were really busy last week and this week is no different.  I have a meeting tonight, Dave might be gone tomorrow night and I think I have something planned everyday this week except for today.  I am so tired today and it is only 8:15.  

I went shopping on Sunday and bought lots of holiday gifts.  I am about half way done with everything.  Dave watched Samuel while I shopped and I got so much more accomplished then I would have if I had Samuel with me.  It was a nice break.  

I am getting myself organized for Thanksgiving too.  I need to make shopping lists.  I can't wait to start baking.  

Last night we went over to our friends Andrea and Mark's house.  Their daughter is Taylor and she is 9 months old.  Samuel and Taylor are at the age where they can interact and play with each other.  So last night before we were about to leave, Taylor decided she was going to put some wrestling moves on Samuel.  It was pretty funny.  Samuel just completely ignored her and tried to crawl away while she held on to him.  We took some pictures and I posted some below.



She was so serious.
Samuel playing the drums with Taylor and Andrea.

What a cute huge!

No comments: