Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend Fun


We have been exploring new things with Samuel this weekend.  We played tummy time with him and it didn't last long because he fell asleep.  Take a look. 

We went to breakfast this morning the three of us.  It was our first family outing.  Samuel did great, he slept the entire time.  Now we are trying out the Baby Bjorn.  So far he is liking that too. He is fast asleep and I am able to do stuff on the computer and carry him around at the same time.  This is pretty nice. 
We bought an HDMI cable today so hopefully I can play with it and get some videos downloaded.  All this technology is just too much.  How did we survive without it.  
Oh, so we got our bathroom facets and the kitchen faucet replaced yesterday.  The guy finally showed up and he was pretty young.  I thought he smelled a little, like late night out smell.  Anyway he did a good job and we now have new faucets and someone else spent the day installing it.  
Now that I am not pregnant anymore, I really want to start painting.  We need to paint the spare bathroom and our bathroom.  I think once those things are done all I will have to do is decorate.  We have so many projects.  
I am off to figure out this video camera stuff.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture Sarah. I think it is so cute how tiny babies can fall asleep anywhere. Good luck with the technology. Out video camera went out a while ago, so I think we maybe have 20 minutes of video of Sophia since birth! We really need to get it fixed, but we were never good at getting it out. I am better about having and using my regular camera.