Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Is it only Tuesday!


I am still not feeling great.  I woke up with a terrible sore throat, it felt like my entire throat was swollen and my right nostril is completely stuffed up.  Samuel has been wonderful so far today.  He hasn't cried one time.  I just put him in his crib for a nap.  I am trying to check my email and do a few things around the house, then I am going to eat really quickly and get to bed.  I want at least 30 minutes of a nap today.  

My mom was here all weekend and left last night.  It was a wonderful visit and a lot of help.  I needed it.  I can completely see how having a nanny would be wonderful, but they are not family.  I really like being able to feed Samuel and then pass him off to Savta.  I only changed diapers in the middle of the night.  It was great.  Dave and I were joking last night that he changed more diapers then I did yesterday.  I only changed one!  He changed two.  

Well, it is almost 11 and I am pooped.  I hope you all have a great day. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Savta is the one that enjoyed the visit the most. I would be happy to help anytime you need me! Samuel is so beautiful and I miss him so much.

Anonymous said...

I hope you start feeling better very soon! Jonathan and I are totally up for babysitting this weekend...and don't worry about how long...Jonathan doesn't know what he's talking about! We love you all!