Thursday, April 17, 2008

Quick Post

I went to my doctor's appointment today.  Still need to lose a bunch of weight.  Everything looks good down there and we are free to go back to our regular activities (I guess that includes exercise and sex, not sure what else it could mean).

They commented on how big they thought Samuel looked.  I was telling them how heavy he was.  So they got me on the scale by myself and then with him.  He is 15 pounds!  He is huge.  

I tried to run a few errands after the doctor's appointment but I was way to starving.  Samuel was asleep, but could have woken up at anytime.  So I headed home, ate food and now checking my email frantically before he wakes up.  

Dave went and bought diapers at Sam's this past weekend.  8-14 pound diapers!  We have a ton left.  I have been wondering why Samuel is pooping through his diapers.  Must be that they are too small.  

Charisa, you need some diapers?  We have tons!  We can bring them to you.  Time to go shopping again.  

4 comments:

Nicki said...

That is good news about your doctor's appointment. Glad to hear everything is going great! Brody probably weighs 15 lbs now and he is 2 weeks younger than Samuel. Chunky babies are cute and the more rolls, the better! It just means he is healthy!

Charity said...

Hi there! Love the pictures of Samuel-he is so cute. Let me or Charisa know if you want a starter for the Amish bread in 10 days....we would be happy to get it to you. I will have to try the chocolate chips..thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
markandandrea said...

Good God - 15lbs! I didn't realize he was that much bigger than Taylor!

Cute new pictures. :)