Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I was right!

Here is Samuel sleeping this morning in our bed.  I tried to feed him and he just fell asleep.  
Here is a close up.
He just woke up!
This was last night right before we put him to bed.  He was fast asleep on Dave.


This was him this morning.  I went to get coffee at Starbucks and he fell asleep on the car ride.  


Just to follow up from yesterday, Samuel peed on me too!  Just thought you all would like to know.  

So....drum roll please...Samuel slept for 6 hours and 45 minutes last night!!!!!  Too bad I didn't.  I woke up twice and had to go in and check on him.  I was freaked out that he was sleeping so long.  I stood by his bed for at least 10 minutes each time making sure that he was breathing and wasn't going to wake up.  Each time I went back to bed expecting that he would wake up any minute and he just continued to sleep.  I can't believe it.  He officially has a bed time of 9ish.  I start feeding him at 8 and he knows it is close to his bedtime because he gets really cranky.  He is in bed by 9.  Yippee.  I hope this lasts.  I will just keep my fingers crossed.  


I am off.  We are getting 3 trees removed today and four stumps removed from our yard and the tree guys should be here any minute.  

No comments: