Friday, May 8, 2009

Tired Family

Dave and I worked until 12:15 last night to get all the programs labeled and alphabetized for the Gala tonight.  It was quite a job.  I had to fix all my spreadsheets and labels before we could even get started.  I can't believe it took so long.  I don't even know how long I would have been up if Dave didn't help me.  Thanks honey!

I have to be nice to him today not just because he stayed up with me, but because when I get tired I get really cranky.  So even though he was so nice to stay up with me, I still proceeded to snap at him last night, in the middle of the night and this morning.  I know I am a bitch, but sometimes I can't control my crankiness.  Samuel didn't sleep well last night.  He woke up three times starting at 2:30 and ending at 4:15.  I went in the first few times and then I yelled at Dave to go in the third time.  Third times a charm.  It is 7:30 and he is still sleeping.  

Okay, I am tired.  I need coffee and then I can continue with me morning.  Have a great weekend everyone. 

1 comment:

megan said...

that Dave sure is a trooper! :)

Good luck tonight!! Can't wait to hear how it goes. :) Have fun!