Saturday, May 30, 2009

Leaving for T-Town

I am leaving tomorrow for Tulsa.  I have been a little nervous about driving by myself 6 hours with just Samuel and George, but I am hoping for the best.  The only bad part is that last night I started to come down with a cold.  My throat is killing me.  I couldn't sleep last night because it hurt so much to swallow.  In the middle of the night I was convinced that I had strep throat, but today it hurts but is killing me.  I have only had strep throat once and I will never forget that pain.  My stomach is also very upset and I now have a running nose.  I feel like it might be allergy related, but since my stomach hurts too, I am not sure.  

Anyway, now I am a little more nervous about driving since I am not feeling great.  Dave is trying to convince me that everything is going to be fine, which I am sure it will.  

We will be gone for a week, so I am not sure if I will be doing any posting.  

I am going to head to bed now and hopefully sleep off whatever it is that I caught.  

1 comment:

megan said...

hope you're feeling better and made it to Tulsa ok!!!