Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Is it really Wednesday?

I can't believe how fast this week is going.  Today we have to get an oil change in the car because Samuel, George and I are going to Tulsa all next week.  It is going to be my first road trip with just Samuel and George.  I bought a few videos for the car and hopefully that will keep Samuel occupied until he falls asleep for a nap.  We are leaving on Sunday afternoon.  We haven't been to Tulsa since last year at this time.  I have lots of stuff to pack, but I will probably wait to do all of that on Saturday.  

It is 8 am and Samuel is still asleep.  I can't believe it.  He went to bed at 7:30 last night. 

Hopefully the rain will stay away and I can get in a good run today.  

I am going to enjoy my few more minutes of morning while Samuel is sleeping.  

1 comment:

megan said...

i hope you were able to get your run in! have a great trip to Tulsa this weekend. :)