Tuesday, May 5, 2009

14 months

Samuel is 14 months today.  I haven't made of video of him in a while.  He was eating breakfast this morning, so I took a little video.  




I finally slept through the night last night.  Ever since we got back form our trip, I haven't been able to sleep.  Last night I think I only woke up 2 times and it was just to turn over and I went right back to sleep.  I got up about 6:45 and Samuel slept until 7:20.  He didn't take the greatest naps yesterday and then he stayed up until about 8.  I like it when he sleeps in because I can get so much done in the morning before he wakes up.  

Tonight is taco night in honor of Cinco de Mayo.  Yum!

2 comments:

megan said...

he is getting SO big!!!! Wow! So darn cute. :) Glad you got some sleep!

Anonymous said...

Awe Sarah! He is so cute smacking his lips with his breakfast. Here is a question, what are you feeding him these days? Rowan is a super picky eater and I am running out of ideas. Glad you had fun in Europe.
-Steph