Friday, May 15, 2009

Hockey Fan



Last night the Red Wings were on TV and Dave was so excited because normally they play late at night and Samuel is never awake.  One of our friends gave Samuel a red wings jersey when he was born and it finally fits him, just in time.  

He has also started to crawl up into his rocking chair and rock.  


The chicken with saffron rice was really good last night, but it took about 3 hours for it to be ready.  I didn't brown the chicken as long, but that didn't make a difference.  The chicken was really tender and tasty.  I used brown rice instead of white rice and I think that changed the cooking time significantly.  I think I needed to cook it even longer then I did, but it took instead of 30 minutes in the oven about an hour and 15 minutes.   Still it was yummy and I will make it again.  

Samuel and I have music class at 11, so we are going to play until then.  Have a great weekend.  

No comments: