Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Still Recovering

I am exhausted so far this week.  I think the jet lag and no sleep last week is now catching up to me.  I could sleep in everyday.  Luckily Samuel has been sleeping until a little after 7 everyday, so I can sleep in a little bit.  

My house is a disaster.  I am going to working on cleaning it today.  I have bills to pay and the entire house needs a cleaning.  

The Gala went really well.  We had our follow up meeting last night.  There weren't very many things that we need to change for future years, just more volunteers that don't have guests at the event.  I felt bad because I was busy the entire evening and barely got to sit with my guests.  Oh well, at least our first gala was a success.  We will have another one in 5 years, at least that is the plan.  We made a good amount of money for Woman's Place and that was the goal.  

I don't have any pictures because I forgot to bring my camera.  I know other people took pictures.  There are supposed to be pictures in all the newspapers around town, so hopefully you all will see some.  

I am off to clean.  

1 comment:

megan said...

glad to hear the gala went so well!!! :) hope you can get a lot of good sleep this week and RELAX! Have fun cleaning! :)