Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hip Hip Hooray

Samuel slept through the night until 7:15 this morning.  I woke up twice but went right back to sleep.  He barely coughed at all last night.  I think either it is allergies or a small cold that he caught and is fighting off.  

Samuel is really trying to communicate a lot lately.  Not only do I think he is forming more words, he is really signing a lot of stuff.  He regularly signs more, food/eat and milk.  I looked up online last night more signs to try to teach him.  I feel like he is more of a sponge now then ever.  It seems like everything I say or do he picks up on and repeats it.  

I think we are going to relax again today, so he can get more rest and we will be all healthy for the long weekend.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SARAH, GO TO TARGET AND GET THE BABY EINSTINE VIDEO FOR SIGNING...THE STAR OF THE VIDEO IS MARLEE MATTLIN...THE OSCAR ACTRESS..
IT IS GREAT AND TEACHES 20 OR MORE SIGNS FOR A BABY SAMUEL'S AGE. ITS LIKE 15 BUCKS AND MY GIRLS LOVED IT...AMIE

Anonymous said...

Someone already beat me to the punch. I just got the Baby Einstine video for Rowan too because he starting using the signs I was teaching him as well. It is a great video and super easy to follow. I think right now it is more for us to learn and then apply it for the kids although Rowan did like the puppet in it for about 15 min :)
-Steph