Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This is a first

I have thought for a while that I wanted to hire a young babysitter to come over for a few hours a day to watch Samuel while I got stuff done at the house.  Well, today is the first.  Too bad school starts for her tomorrow.  One of the Judges that I do a lot of work with has a daughter that is 12 and a half years old (when she told me her age, she was sure to include the additional "half".  Oh the days where you wanted to be older and thought it was cool to include the extra half year.  Never again will I be doing that.  I would be happy to go back a half a year).  Anyway, she came over this morning and then Samuel went down for a nap and I ran and got gas in the car and to Target.  I came home, Samuel was up, I fed him and then I just got done exercising and now I am on the computer.  This is so nice.  

Not sure when I am going to be able to use her again, since she is starting the 7th grade tomorrow.  She is soo excited.  

I am now going to take a very long relaxing shower.  

No comments: