Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's Tuesday, thank goodness.  I didn't cough that much last night.  Dave slept in the basement because I have been coughing so much the last few nights he hasn't gotten any sleep.  He says he still didn't sleep well, but at least my coughing didn't keep him up.  I am feeling so much better today.  I will be 100% by my birthday, hopefully the rest of the family will be too.

My parents are coming in town for my birthday.  My mom is coming tomorrow night and my dad is coming Thursday night.  At least I will get a little bit of a break during the day from Samuel, since the grandparents are coming.

Forgot to give an update on the diet Dave and I were on.  In 2 weeks, I lost 8 pounds and Dave lost about 10.  Pretty good.  We are trying to keep up the healthy eating for the rest of the week, so we can pig out on Saturday, my BIG birthday party day.  I plan to eat a huge piece of cake.  Marble cake with chocolate frosting, my favorite!

Time to relax while the baby sleeps.

No comments: