Monday, August 11, 2008

Busy Weekend

We were at the Lake of the Ozarks this past Thursday through Saturday.  I had to go to a Family Law Conference and Dave and Samuel came along as well.  I wish it had been a nicer weekend, but I am coughing up a storm.  I can't seem to stop.  I went to the doctor on Thursday and he said it was viral and it should go away.  That isn't much help because I feel like shit.  I must get better before Friday.  

I was really worried that I would get Samuel sick.  He started coughing a little bit on Saturday night.  He is still coughing a little and acting completely fine, but the last thing I want is for him to get sick because of me.  I called the doctor to find out if there is anything I can give him to help with his coughing and what I should do to try to prevent him from getting sick.  I haven't gotten a call back yet.  

I am also having some issues with breastfeeding.  Ever since Samuel got teeth, it hasn't been the greatest time.  He isn't biting me (very much that is and he isn't doing it on purpose), but I am in a lot of pain.  Anyway, I am not ready to stop breastfeeding him, so I have got to get through this rough time. 

I am going to make a salad for dinner now.  While Samuel is asleep I am trying to get lots done this morning.  Also, my life is pretty boring right now, so I don't have much to talk about.  

Oh lastly, Congrats to Ashcraft on his recent engagement.  Now we all need to meet Ari! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always been a goal of mine to get a shout out on the glasser blog! ashcraft

Sarah said...

I was wondering if you read this. Congrats! We are really excited for you and Ari.