Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It could be time

After Samuel's morning nap I went in his room to get him and I had my camera because he is normally in a really good mood when he wakes up and this is what I saw.  



Then he was playing around in his crib and is now very good at sitting.  This past weekend he started rolling, so he is working himself to the side of the crib and trying desperately to pull himself up.  So I think it could be time to lower the mattress.  The last thing I need is for Samuel to figure out how to sit up and pull himself up at night and then fall out of bed.  That would be awesome.  




I am pretty tired today.  I couldn't fall asleep and then Samuel woke up every 3 hours, so my head is starting to really hurt.  

I am craving mexican food so badly today.  I already made a really big salad and bought really good bread to have with dinner, so I am trying to tell myself I don't need the mexican food, but I want it.


1 comment:

Nicki said...

I can't believe you are at the point of having to lower the mattress already! He is getting so big...and so cute sitting in the crib like a big boy!