Monday, August 25, 2008

Not a relaxing weekend

I am so tired, I don't feel like I had a weekend at all.

We had our garage sale.  We didn't sell much stuff, only about $40.00 worth.  It was so hot on Saturday and people didn't want to stop.  Oh well, at least we have one garage sale under our belt.  Here is a picture of the family hanging out.



Dave was really sick all weekend and couldn't really do much.  We think Samuel is teething again because he is super cranky, wants to chew on all cold hard things,  and sometimes he moans like he is in pain.  Also, he didn't sleep at all this weekend, so of course I didn't sleep either.  He wants to eat non-stop.  Yesterday I woke up with him around 6:45 am and I didn't sit down to relax until about 9:00 pm last night.  I finally was able to take a shower around 8:45 last night.  I got in bed, read a little and then went to bed, only to be woken up 2 and a half hours later by Samuel.  It would be an understatement for me to say I am exhausted.    

Here are some more pictures from this weekend.  Samuel and George love each other.



This is Samuel this morning in our bed.  



No comments: