Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thank you so much Dave, Mom and Dad, Jonathan and Laura for my new camera.  I ended up getting a Canon XSi.  They don't make the XTi anymore.  Anyway, I love love love it.  It takes awesome pictures.  I am finally able to get pictures of Samuel smiling.  Before it would take so long for my camera to focus and take the picture, so I would always miss his smiles.  

Here are some pictures taken with the new camera.  

He has this obsession with sticking his tongue out all the time now:





I am obsessed with the camera.  I have already taken at least a thousand pictures since I got it on Friday.  I feel like a professional photographer sometimes.  

Tonight Dave and I gave Samuel some applesauce.  I mixed a little bit in his rice cereal and I gave him a tiny bit to taste on his own.  I wish we had the camera rolling because the look he gave when he tasted the applesauce alone was priceless.  I haven't seen he face get so scrunched up before, it was so funny.  We gave him a few more tastes, just so we could see his face.  



No comments: