Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Well I am the big 30 today.  Pretty scary.  I can't believe it.  I have been relaxing all morning.  My mom, dad, Samuel, George and I went on a walk and now I am off to shower and get ready for the day.  

I get my new camera this afternoon when Dave gets off work.  Pretty sure I am getting the Canon XTI.  Can't wait to post pictures with my new camera.  

Tomorrow is my birthday party!  I didn't think I had a birthday party in my adult life, but then Megan reminded me of my 21st (I had a big party and didn't even make it to the bar that night).  I don't really consider my 21st real adult life though.  Being in college in celebrating a birthday isn't the same.  I wasn't married, didn't have a house, hadn't worked and didn't have a kid.  I am officially and adult now.  

Have a great weekend everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!
-Steph K.

markandandrea said...

Happy Birthday! Looking forward to helping you celebrate :)

Nicki said...

Happy 30th Birthday! :) Hope you have a fun and relaxing birthday weekend! We love you!

Anonymous said...

speak for yourself! as someone just turned 20 again, i have a long way to go to adulthood!

Happy b-day! sorry i was unable to make the celebration...