Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My baby has some new kicks

Yesterday was a busy and frustrating day.  We went shopping for a little bit and I am pretty sure Samuel is teething.  

What are the signs you ask:
1. Fever - last time he got teeth he also got a fever for a few days before they came in. He is acting completely normal, so I know he isn't sick.
2. Explosive shits - I can't get used to this poopy diaper stuff.  It is gross.  Yesterday was the first time Dave had to change an explosive diaper (lucky him, I can't even count the amount I have changed).  Anyway it was disgusting and got all over Samuel's shorts, shirt, legs, back, etc.  Last time he was teething we had a full week of his explosive shits.  
3. Extreme crankiness - He can't get comfortable.  He whines and moans and cries and wants me to hold him, then doesn't want me to hold him.  Needless to say, I am so freaking tired and I wanted to kill him.  He is sleeping now and hopefully that will last for a while.

When Samuel was in a good mood yesterday we went shopping.  I had gone to Nordstroms last week and found some awesome shoes and I wanted to buy them so badly, but they were like $45.00.  Screw that, I wasn't about to spend that amount of money on Samuel, I would much rather spend it on myself!  Then Sunday rolled around and well wouldn't you know, almost the exact shoes were at Target (of course knock offs, but they looked almost identical).  I went to Target to buy the shoes and ended up getting him 3 different pairs.  The total price was less then $40.00.  I put the shoes on him and he didn't like them too much, but that could have been because he was working up his explosive shit! (About 10 minutes after the shoes were on, he let loose with his bowels).   And I know you all wanted to hear all about this, but hey this is my life, so deal.

The face says it all:



Here he is trying to walk:


I also got him some new sunglasses a few months ago and we went for a walk on Monday and I took some pictures. 



Well, the little pain in my ass is waking up, so I better go.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I don't mind changing his explosive diapers, just send him my way anytime. Give him a big kiss from Savta and Papa.