Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday

I can't believe it is Monday.  The weekends just fly by.  I feel like I am fighting a cold.  My body aches everywhere, but the cold hasn't come yet.  

I have been trying to get pictures of Samuel's two bottom teeth for days now, but he won't cooperate.  He doesn't like for anyone to pull his bottom lip down to look at his teeth, he will only allow us to stick our finger in his mouth to feel them.  So last night Dave tried to get a picture and this was the best we could get:




These are also pictures from last night.  He was cranky last night and so cute.    




1 comment:

Nicki said...

I was going to e-mail you and ask if you have been able to get that picture or not. I know how difficult it is...everytime I try and check Brody's, he sticks his tongue out and I can't see, just feel them! They are funny!