Thursday, January 3, 2008

I didn't post yesterday, but I wanted to wish my brother a belated 27th birthday! Even though we saw him last night and went out, I thought I would post it anyway.

Today I am feeling much more relaxed. I slept in until about 8, well I got out of bed at 8. I was up at 6. I am tryign to force myself to get more rest. it is difficult. I have been dreaming about work and I can't seem to stop. I think last night was my first night not to dream about trying a case. Something is seriously wrong with me.

Today the goal is to re-organize the basement file cabinets. I brought home some much stuff from the office and it really neds to be organized. I figured this might be a two day project, but I really need to get started.

This weekend Dave and I are cleaning the garage out. It also needs to be organized and tons of stuff needs to be thrown away.

We had a doctor's appointment yesterday. I am measuring 30 weeks, which is right on time. The baby is already head down and kicking the shit out of my ribs. I think I will be deformed on my right ribs when this is all over. I put on a little too much weight this month, so I really have to be better about eating and exercising. My heart rate is so high already, so when I get on the machines, but heart rate is so high it is like I am already exercising. Anyway, I went to the gym yesterday and I will go agaqin today with Dave when he gets home from work.

I have 10 weeks max before the baby comes. This is crazy!

I am off to organize.

No comments: