Monday, January 14, 2008

I am going to try to relax today, but I am not sure if I can accomplish that. Since I have been off of work, I have read two books.
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and The Nanny Diaries.

The first book was actually pretty good, once I got into it. I think it would be especially good for young teenage girls. It was entertaining and a very easy read. I really did not like The Nanny Diaries. It took me a while to get into and I really hated all the characters. I just was annoyed the entire time I was ready it. If I ever become super rich and treat others with zero respect and act as self-centered as the "Mrs. X", someone will need to shoot me. I was so happy to finish that book, so I would never have to pick it up again. I hated it.

Today I am going to start reading again The Happiest Baby on the Block. I figured I really needed to get back to reading some baby books now. I just have that one and then one on breastfeeding to finish. Then I think I am done with those books.

We have a big book shelf in our basement and Half of the bottom shelf are all the books I need to read. I have borrow about half of them and I would like to give them back to their owners sooner rather then later. I really enjoy being able to read whatever I want. I haven't read a book in several months, so it is nice to start reading again. I will keep you all posted on what books I am reading. If you hear or read any really good books, please comment and let me know what they are and I will get them to read.

FYI, if you want to get really cheap books you can go to half.com. There are discounted books for very cheap. (they also have cd's too).

So I woke up every hour last night to pee. It was horrible. Around 2 a.m. I ran out of toilet paper in the bathroom and there was none under the sink and I didn't want to run all the way down the cold hall to get more toilet paper, so I just used kleenex the rest of the time. Then as soon as I knew Dave was up this morning, I started complaining about how we didn't have any more toilet paper in the bathroom and so he went down the hall to get it. (He was getting up anyway, so don't feel back for him).

This whole peeing thing is really a pain. I want to go back to sleeping all night. I guess it will be a while for that to happen.

Does anyone or did anyone have horrible pelvis pain, where it felt like your pelvis was splitting apart in the middle of the night when you were or are pregnant? When I sleep on my side and then roll over to get out of bed, I have to sit for a while because if i move to quickly, my pelvis feels like it is going to split open, then if I start walking I feel shooting pain in my back. After a few minutes it goes away, but it is just the initial few seconds when I get out of bed that are horrible. Anyway, I just felt like complaining about that too.

I am off to watch the today show and figure out what I am going to make for dinner with ground bison. Yum Yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ground Bison! EEEK :-p

Sarah said...

It was really good. I made a whole wheat pasta and a meat sauce with the bison. Poured it all together, put it in a baking dish, covered it with cheese and baked it. It was yummy. Maybe I will see you Thursday!