Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sleeping

I slept on the couch last night. I think I got a better night sleep, but I still went to the bathroom every couple of hours. I didn't feel as bad getting up because I knew I wasn't waking Dave up. I just can't get comfortable at night. It was kind of strange to go to bed on the couch. Dave and I said good-night and slept in separate places and we weren't even mad at each other. Kind of strange, but since he is working and I am not, it is more important for him to get sleep. I can nap during the day if I need to.

I have a doctor's appointment today. I am sure that everything is fine, just have to get weighted and measured.

I don't have much to say today. I didn't do anything yesterday and now I have tons of errands to run today. I better shower and get ready.

No comments: