Thursday, January 10, 2008

I might be getting a cold

The weather drastically changed here, from very nice and warm to freezing cold. We hadn't need to use the heat in the house until yesterday. So I started to not feel so well yesterday. Also, the baby has gotten much much stronger. It stopped kicking a lot and now is just stretching out all the time. It is pushing so hard on my ribs and on my sides. In the middle of the night last night, it hauled off and kicked me so hard I woke up and yelled. Then it kicked me again really hard. I thought for sure I woke Dave up, but he said he didn't hear me.

It is getting much more difficult to sleep now. I just can't seem to get comfortable or stay asleep for long periods of time. I am also going to the bathroom every 2 to 3 hours. I can't seem to stop drinking water though. I wake up and pee and then drink some water. I know that it isn't a god idea, but I am so thirsty. Anyway, not too much longer before the baby will be waking me up and not my having to go pee.

So did you guys know that there are red oranges? Not blood oranges, but red oranges. I went to Dierbergs and got some fruit and I didn't realize that I had picked up red oranges. They are so good. I think they are better then regular and blood oranges. If you see some, you should buy it.

I organized all my recipes yesterday and took out cookbooks so I can try to figure out what meals to cook for dinner. It is so difficult to have to think of something new and different every night. Plus Dave and I are trying to be healthier. So we are trying to work out everyday and eat really healthy. This started last week after I got weighed at the doctor and gained a ton in one month. We both feel so much better. Hopefully Dave is losing weight and I am just sustaining my weight. I don't want to gain anymore.

I think I am going to go relax and then start doing more cleaning around the house. Does this ever end?

1 comment:

Charisa said...

interesting about the oranges, i'll have to try them. good luck with the cleaning!