Monday, January 7, 2008

I can't seem to sleep in anymore. I was up wide awake at 6. I was waiting for the alarm to go off so I could wake Dave up. It was in the high 60s yesterday, so it was very hot to sleep last night. I was sweating like crazy. Today is supposed to be about 70. I think I may just have to take George for a walk. We will see how motivated I am.

I already made a list this morning of all the things I wanted to do today. I don't think I will ever run out of things to do.

So yesterday my stomach was killing me all day. It wasn't really my stomach, it was my uterus and skin. I felt like I was splitting in half. I think the baby is growing again. There isn't a ton of kicking anymore it is just very hard pushing, like that baby is stretching out and trying to find space. There isn't much there anymore. I left my camera upstairs, but maybe later today when I get organized I will post the latest picture of how big I am getting. I am just not sure how I am going to be able to stretch 9 more centimeters.

Today I have to call the pediatrican and phtographer. The pediatrician we chose doesn't go out to Barnes Jewish Hospital, which is where we are now delivering. Highway 64/40 in St. Louis is completely shut down from Ballas to I-170, so a lot of docotor's are refusing to go to certain hopsitals now because they fear they wouldn't be able to get there quick enough. So my OB-GYN will not go out to Missouri Baptist and the pediatrican will not go out to Barnes. So, now we have to figure out what to do.

I better get motivated to make all my phone calls and run all my errands. I poop out around 2 or 3 everyday.

Have a great week.

3 comments:

Charisa said...

I'm sure you know this, but the hospitals have a house ped. for instances like this. Our ped. for Vance didn't travel to St. John's, so he was first seen by someone at the hospital, then he had his first appt. with his ped. that first week. Hope you get all your errands done! I know what you mean about pooping out in the late afternoon!

Sarah said...

I called the ped today and that is exactly what they told me. I bought stuff today for our hospital bag. It was kind of fun. I am already tired and it isn't even 1:00 yet.

Anonymous said...

The countdown continues. Opa will have the baby cradle ready for the baby shower.

GG