Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pain Everywhere

So, I had another horrible night of sleep. I am having pretty sharp pains right in between my ribs. It really hurts. I can't get comfortable at night and the baby is the most active it has been in weeks. It is kicking me so much, especially at night. We had a birth class last night and it kicked me the entire time. We are supposed to do relaxation exercises at the end of the session and I couldn't get comfortable at all because the baby was kicking me in my side so much I thought I was going to die. I think a foot keeps coming out of my right side. I almost feel the entire foot. It is a very strange sensation. If I push down on it, it pushes back and I swear it is a foot. Most of the time I just feel huge, but when the baby pushes and kicks like that, it really is pretty amazing that there is actually a baby inside of me. I have a living being inside of me that at this point could survive on its own. Crazy, just mind blowing sometimes.

I think tonight I am going to try sleeping on the couch. I am peeing every one to two hours every night, so I am waking Dave up every time I get out of bed. Then he is snoring in between my bathroom breaks, so basically I am getting only about 3 hours of sleep a night. Not good. So needless to say, I am super bitchy everyday, all day.

Well, the last few things I have to do to clean the house is the kitchen and all the base boards. I think I have cleaned almost everything else. I will have lots of things to clean again before the baby comes, but at least I have the big cleaning done.

Has anyone else had restless leg syndrome while they were pregnant? My legs kill me at night. I mean I want to cut them off. I don't know if it is the exercising that I am doing or what, but at night they hurt so much. I just feel like complaining again today. I am so tired and the baby hasn't even come yet.

I think I am going to bake cookies today. I need some comfort food. I have to go to the doctor again tomorrow and step on the scale again. I am sure I gained more weight even though I have been eat really well and exercising almost everyday. Whatever, I can't do much about it. I am pregnant for goodness sakes.

I am off. Have a great Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is my first time reading your blog Sarah...how easy for me to say that the pain will soon (but not soon enough)give way to imense joy .......i know in my heart baby g will have wonderful parents..oma