Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I am getting so big

So I just downloaded some newer pictures of me and the baby room, etc. I was looking through pictures that we had previously taken and I have grown so much. I wouldn't normally do this, but I think it is crazy to see how much I have grown in such a short period of time.

So here is the first picture, I am 16 weeks, so about 4 months, this was taken the end of September:




Then this is the picture that was just taken this past Sunday. I am 30 weeks in this picture. WOW!



It is amazing to me, how much someone can change in just 3 or 4 months. No wonder I am so tired.

You know what is sick, I can't even fit into those shorts in the first picture anymore. I can't wait to get back to normal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look adorable! i can't wait to see that big ol' belly in real life. :)

-megan

Charisa said...

I'm guessing a boy, just by the way you're carrying!

Sarah said...

Everyone seems to think it is a boy. Only my brother thinks it is a girl. Not too much longer. We may have to borrow some of those boys clothes you have for Vance!

Anonymous said...

I think you look beautiful! I can't wait to meet my grandchild (grandson).