Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Finally Some Pictures

We have had a few interesting days. Not much sleep at night, but overall everything has been great.

Samuel LOVES his brother. He tries to kiss him a lot. This morning when I went in to get him he looked at me and gave me a mean look and said "baby". He calls Joseph, "Joe" or "JoJo". It is really cute. He is trying to get into all of the old baby stuff he used to use.

One difference I noticed already with the boys is that Joseph really like the swing and hates the bouncy seat and it was just the opposite with Samuel.

Joseph has a birth mark on his bottom.

My milk has already come in and my boobs are killing me. I think I am going to pump a little bit tonight because it hurts. Joseph is a great eater and wants to eat a lot.

We have his first doctor's appointment tomorrow, so we will see what his stats are.

I am surprised at how quickly I have bonded with Joseph. I think knowing that I will survive and that I can be a parent makes having a second a little bit easier. I have moments when I feel super emotional, but it is mostly at night when I am really hurting for sleep.

Okay, I will post more later.


Right before we left for the hospital:


Right after Joseph was born:










7 comments:

Charisa said...

Glad to hear you guys are doing well and THANKS for finally posting some pictures! I was going nuts! He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

He is just too darn cute. Wow, did you have major heartburn durning pregnancy. Joseph has so much hair. Both of my girls were basically bald. Wow, that is a ton of hair for a newborn. You look too good before the hospital. Its just baby, your still skinny even preggers. Trust me, I have a fat ass...Looks like your all doing great. I tried and tried to get my Abby to take a passy, but nope, she is a thumb sucker too. Glad you all home and all is going good. Amie

Paula said...

Congratulations on another ADORABLE Glasser baby. It is so sweet that Samuel loves his baby so much. I am sure they will be the best play buddies ever!

You look amazing...before and after.

Paula :0)

markandandrea said...

All of those are great photos! Joseph is adorable. You guys look so happy and content with your two little boys. Let me know when things die down and your up for visitors :)

Anonymous said...

You have some great looking Glassers in your family, the pictures are adorable. I cannot believe that you just had a baby, you really do look amazing and so content. Seeing Samuel with Joeseph makes me so excited to see Rowan with his baby brother in a few months. Thanks for posting, it has to be crazy, but I loved seeing the pics. Joseph is a very cute baby boy.
-Steph

megan said...

WONDERFUL pics!!! I love them all! He is sooooo sweet! I can't wait to meet him. :) You look wonderful as well! yay!!

Sarah said...

so sorry we can't be there tomorrow but we're with you in spirit. and we'll be there soon . . . love all 4 of you!! Isn't that weird??? 4 of you??