Monday, February 1, 2010

February is here

Well, we will eventually be having a February baby. I had contractions all night, but still nothing consistent.

I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, so I will post results later.

I really can't believe that it is February already. The time has really flown by. 10 days until my actual due date. Samuel came 6 days early. We will see with this baby. We can't decide if this baby is more like Dave and just laid back and taking its time or if it is like me and just stubborn and refusing to come out just because we want it to badly. I am just getting so anxious to find out if it is a girl or a boy. It is killing me.

Have a great day.

(Happy Birthday Charity!)

Update: (I like how Charisa updates her blog in a different color, so I am doing that too.)

My mom and I just got back from my doctor appointment. I am 3 cm dilated. The baby isn't that far down, so it needs to drop more. She can't make a prediction for when I am going to go into labor, but she highly doubts I will make it until next Monday.

I only gained one pound, so I have gained 33 pounds total. The baby's heartbeat was 135, so it has been decreasing each week because it isn't nearly as active as it has been. I guess it is preparing for its appearance. My doctor stripped my membranes again, this time it was a little bit more painful.

I think my mom is going to try to stay in town all week, just in case.

So that is the news. I will post if anything exciting happens.

5 comments:

megan said...

i'm on pins and needles! :) I thought for sure he/she would appear this weekend. I'm sorry he/she is making you wait!!! Good luck at the doctor's!

Nicki said...

Good luck at your doctor's appointment. Hopefully, they will give you some good news!

markandandrea said...

What a lesson in patience, huh? Something in life that is just completely out of your control.

But yay for Feb babies! You still have another day to have a baby birthday twin with Taylor.

Charity said...

Thanks Sarah! Good luck today and hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer! February is a good month to have a birthday!!!! Keep us updated!

Charity said...

Just checking to see if there was any news here!!