Friday, November 20, 2009

The week is finally over

I have been pretty busy this week even though I felt like it took forever for this week to end. I had a doctor appointment on Wednesday. I have gained 23 pounds so far. I think that is pretty good for me. I feel huge and uncomfortable, but I really don't think I will reach the 48 pounds I gained with Samuel. Who knows though because the holidays are now here. The heartbeat for the baby ranged from 140 to 150. I still have no idea about a boy or girl. I can't wait for February to find out.

Speaking of the holidays, I baked all the cookies, pumpkin bread and fudge. It all looks so good. I can't wait to dig in tomorrow.

Only a couple more hours before I see New Moon. I can't wait. I will let you all know how it is, if anyone is interested. Dave and Samuel left about 30 minutes ago to head to Justin and Charisa's to hang out for a little while. Since they left I have cleaned up the kitchen and vacuumed the entire house. It is amazing how fast I can get things done when no one is around. I am going to get dressed and ready for my night out.

I think I have had about 3 nights out by myself since Samuel has been born. That is just super depressing. Dave and I have gone out together, but I haven't gone out really by myself. I could go on and on about the reasons, but I will get into that another day. I am way to excited to be FREE tonight.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: